- RESTRICTIONS. BRILJENT complies fully with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) of 1998. In accordance with COPPA, we do not knowingly solicit Personally Identifiable Information (PII) from children under 13 years of age.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. All trademarks, logos, content, and information on the Site are owned by BRILJENT unless otherwise stated. The distribution, modification, and use outside of Briljent.com by a third party company or individual is strictly prohibited unless otherwise stated or unless prior written consent is given by BRILJENT.
- CONTACTING BRILJENT. When contacting BRILJENT using the Site’s Contact page, do not attach, embed, or include any confidential information, such as Social Security Numbers (SSNs), Employee Identification Numbers (EINs), or bank account information.
COMMUNITY GUIDELINES. Use of BRILJENT’s Web site must align with the following Community Guidelines:
- Do not use the site in a manner that is unlawful;
- Do not, without prior permission, distribute, modify, or use outside of Briljent.com, any trademarks, logos, content, or information used on the Web site;
- Do not attempt to breach computer security protocols using the Web site;
- Do not attempt to impersonate, or falsely identify as, a person, professional, or business entity for any reason.