Your use of our Site is subject to the separate Access and Use Agreement. Your purchase of Merchandise on our Site is subject to the separate Terms and Conditions of Sale Agreement.
INFORMATION COLLECTED OR OBTAINED BY BRILJENT
Information You Supply to Us: Briljent collects information when you use our Site. This information is normally provided when you search our Site, or when you communicate with us through our Site or by telephone, mail or fax. Examples of the type of information you may supply us include your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail addresses.
We also will collect information from you, which may include, but not be limited to, the following: IP address used to connect your computer to the internet; computer and connection information such as your browser type and version; operating system and platform; confirmation when you open an e-mail that we send you; the URLs which lead you to and around our Site including the date and time; the pages and/or products you viewed or searched for; and the phone number used to call our voice telephone numbers.
DISCLOSURE AND SHARING OF INFORMATION OBTAINED OR COLLECTED FROM YOU
From time to time Briljent may, and likely will, disclose, share, and even sell to third parties information it collects or obtains from you. Briljent may and reserves the right to disclose, share and even sell all other information that Briljent has collected or obtained from you as a result of your use of our Site. Such information may include, but not be limited to, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail addresses, and information concerning and related to your inquiry.
LINKS TO SITES OF THIRD PARTIES
Our Site may contain links to third party sites. Briljent is not responsible for disclosure practices or content of these sites.
LAW ENFORCEMENT AND PROTECTION OF USERS
We will release information to third parties and organizations when we believe it is appropriate for us to do so to comply with the law. We will also cooperate with law enforcement investigations and comply with court orders or subpoenas.
In the event Briljent is sold or merges or becomes affiliated with any other individual or entity, any customer information owned or under the control of Briljent may be part of the assets and properties transferred.
In order to protect against unauthorized access to your account, you should sign off when you finish visiting our site.
CHILDREN’S ONLINE POLICY
Briljent is committed to the preservation of online privacy for children. Consistent with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, we will not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 18. If you visit our Site, you are representing to Briljent that you are (i) a business entity, or (ii) an individual over the age of 18.
- RESTRICTIONS. BRILJENT complies fully with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) of 1998. In accordance with COPPA, we do not knowingly solicit Personally Identifiable Information (PII) from children under 13 years of age.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. All trademarks, logos, content, and information on the Site are owned by BRILJENT unless otherwise stated. The distribution, modification, and use outside of Briljent.com by a third party company or individual is strictly prohibited unless otherwise stated or unless prior written consent is given by BRILJENT.
- CONTACTING BRILJENT. When contacting BRILJENT using the Site’s Contact page, do not attach, embed, or include any confidential information, such as Social Security Numbers (SSNs), Employee Identification Numbers (EINs), or bank account information.
COMMUNITY GUIDELINES. Use of BRILJENT’s Web site must align with the following Community Guidelines:
- Do not use the site in a manner that is unlawful;
- Do not, without prior permission, distribute, modify, or use outside of Briljent.com, any trademarks, logos, content, or information used on the Web site;
- Do not attempt to breach computer security protocols using the Web site;
- Do not attempt to impersonate, or falsely identify as, a person, professional, or business entity for any reason.
Transparency in Coverage
As the plan sponsor of an employee group health plan, Briljent is required to share information regarding the cost of in-network and out-of-network covered medical services under the Transparency in Coverage Rule. Those details may be accessed at https://www.anthem.com/machine-readable-file/search. At the Anthem website, you will need to enter the company’s EIN to search for our specific network arrangements. The EIN you should use is 35-2046588.